1) Decorations- Don’t forget this party is all about the Red, White, & Blue! Whether you are hosting your party inside or outside, make sure you decorate your party space with lots of red, white, and blue! You can DIY some great things like painted mason jars to hold candles or even buy some festive paper goods from a local party store. This is the day to celebrate so do it in style with some great decoration!
2) Party games: Every summer party calls for fun games to play for both the kids and the adults. Some summer favorites, are ladder ball, corn hole, can jam, and volleyball. These games are a great way to keep everyone busy and having a blast while you are able to host your party.
3) Sparklers! Do you remember being a kid and running around with the sparklers that your parents gave you? These are a must have for every 4th of July party for partygoers of all ages. They are safer then fireworks and as you remember, kids love them!
4) Festive attire- Party in style with your red, white, and blue attire! This time of year every store has some awesome clothing that features the flag and where better to wear it than an awesome 4th of July party?
5) Food- Every 4th of July party always has an awesome spread of summer foods, so your party should be no different! It’s the middle of summer and of course most people are in the mood for none other than BBQ. So break out the grill and get cooking!
6) Dessert- Every party needs dessert and your party should be no different. When it comes to 4th of July food ideas, be unique with a splash of delicious red, white and blue Patriotic Party® fruit bouquet, featuring fresh strawberries, white chocolate dipped strawberries, and white chocolate dipped strawberries with blue sprinkles. It’s filled with festive pineapple stars, pineapple daisies, cantaloupe and grapes. A refreshingly patriotic fruit arrangement for the Fourth of July, or any all-American celebration.