1) Attire– Every girls’ night in calls for comfy attire! You are spending the night in with your best girlfriends and that means PJ’s, Sweatshirts, Yoga pants, and slippers. It’s important to wear you comfiest clothing because it’s just you and the girls tonight.
2) Movies- Every girls’ night in needs an awesome movie list. Whether you and your girls are the scary movie lovers or chick flick fanatics, you need at least 2-3 great movies (even if you’ve seen them all a thousand times before).
3) Music- If you and your friends have a certain music genre that you love, have a playlist ready to go when they arrive. Having a great playlist is important because it sets the mood for a great time. So go ahead and dance like no one’s watching—it’s just your girls!
4) Food & beverages– Girls’ night in is an opportunity to just hang out, relax, and eat whatever the heck you want! Whether you girls are pizza lovers, all about cheese and crackers, or you love candy, you need some great snacks that you can munch on during the movies. Besides all the super unhealthy food you are going to enjoy, don’t forget some beverages too! Keep the food flowing and the good times going.
5) Dessert– After an evening of somewhat unhealthy food, why not end it with a sweet but healthy dessert you can share with you closest friends? Our Fruity Fresh-Tini™’s are the best way to end your girls’ night in with everything from the Kick Up Your Heels-Tini™ to the Be Happy-Tini™ with Dipped Apple Wedges. So why not satisfy that sweet tooth in a healthy, sweet, and fun way? So go wild, splurge, laugh, and enjoy your girls’ night. You deserve it.