Last Updated on
Our “5 Questions With” blog segment gives you the inside scoop on the inner workings of Edible Arrangements®. This week, we talked to one of our franchise partners, Chaz Wolfe, who told us how he became interested in the brand, and offers advice for first-time store buyers. [Chaz joined the Edible Arrangements® family in April 2012, and now owns a total of three stores along with his wife, Julie].
1. How did you first hear about Edible Arrangements®?
I had been looking for a business to purchase, and came across [a resale opportunity in the] Overland Park store through a broker. Loved the concept, as I love to give gifts and the product is phenomenal!
2. What advice would you give to someone opening their first Edible Arrangements® store?
Work your business in two stages:
1) Plan and organize accordingly during the holidays. Get more people (support staff) than you think you’ll need. Learn how to say “yes” to everyone during these peak periods.
2) Be a face in the community. Bring fun new ways to get your product in people’s hand, and more importantly their mouths!
3. What’s your favorite kind of chocolate dipped fruit?
Apple Fruit Truffles®!!!!!!
4. Tell us something you’ve learned from owning an Edible Arrangements® franchise.
As a business owner, there are always going to be some surprises along the way, but it’s so gratifying to have learned that the majority of what we do [at Edible Arrangements®] is attached so closely to happiness!
5. What’s the absolute best part about being an Edible Arrangements® franchise partner?
It’s a great system to plug yourself into, and become successful! Don’t be afraid to grow and let your vision expand.
Find out how you can join Edible Arrangements® (the freshest name in franchising) here.