Summer is finally here. The pros? It’s the perfect time for pool parties, barbecues, and concerts. The cons? It’s hot. Real hot. Burn-yourself-on-the-metal-piece-of-your-car’s-seatbelt hot. As you prepare for the summer heat ahead, we wanted to provide you with a quick 7-step guide to making some of the most delicious, beautiful, and most importantly, refreshing frozen fruit pops you’ll ever have.
What you’ll need:
- One frozen fruit pop mold. We recommend this silicone model on Amazon. Its top allows you to make pops in two distinct parts, which will be key to pulling off the watermelon design we’ll be creating here.
- One cup of cubed kiwi.
- Two cups of cubed watermelon.
- Put your watermelon (no rind) in the blender. Blend until you reach a uniform consistency.
- Pour your blended watermelon into each pop mold, approximately ¾ of the way up.
- Place the top on your molds and insert your pop sticks.
- Put the molds in the freezer for at least three hours. This will allow the watermelon to harden.
- Meanwhile, place your kiwis in the blender. Blend until the kiwis have a uniform consistency.
- Once the watermelon is done freezing, remove your molds from the freezer and top each one off with blended kiwi.
- Place the molds in the freezer for at least three hours.
If you followed each step carefully, your final product should look just like ours. Beautiful, delicious, and refreshing watermelon fruit pops. As the summer heat intensifies, these frozen delights will keep you cool, calm, and collected. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do, and make sure to visit our blog regularly for more recipes just like this.