Last Updated on
Another year is officially coming to an end, which means it’s time to review some of our top moments of 2013! In case you forgot, some of our SWEETEST product launches, milestones we were happy to celebrate, and so much more happened this year. Here are just a few of our favorites from the past year:
- We kicked off 2013 with a limited time offer of our seasonal Pearadise Collection in January. (Did you get a chance to try the Pearadise Celebration™, pictured here, during its limited time availability?)
- Our Make Today A Little Sweeter™ Collection launched in April 2013, accompanied by Larger sized variations in late August. The collection included fresh new fruit combinations and shapes, including a new sun-shaped pineapple in the Cheer Me Up Bouquet™, and Swizzle Apple Fruit Truffles™ in our Congratulations Bouquet.
- Our website took a giant step forward when we released a brand new design that launched in mid-April. Stay tuned for even more website enhancements coming this year in 2014!
- Mother’s Day featured fruit arrangements in our brand new keepsake ceramic pitcher container. (The pitcher was a guest favorite for the holiday, and has remained a popular choice during the rest of the year.)
- Summertime called for something innovative and exciting… and we answered with a brand NEW Watermelon Kiwi product line!
- Our social reach continued to expand when we joined Instagram. Check us out and make sure to follow us now if you aren’t already!
- We launched a whole new concept with Edible To Go® locations in Louisville and Pennsylvania, incorporating traditional arrangement options, with a on-the-go fruit smoothies and fresh dipped fruit made-to-order and so much more… YUM! (Be on the lookout for more new locations of this new concept popping up in 2014!)
- Our 2013 Convention took place in Las Vegas in late July, and a record number of franchise partners joined us for this awesome annual event. You can find a recap of our 2013 Award Winners here!
- Tasty boxes of our all new, gourmet Apple Fruit Truffles® became available for purchase in early September. Also available as smaller 6-piece boxes and half-dozen/full-dozen arrangement add-on options, these bite-sized chocolate covered apples are quite the hit for any occasion.
- Less than a year after opening our 1,000th store location, we surpassed 1,100 stores in late October!
- Fruit officially was named America’s #2 Most Popular Food (although it’s #1 in all our hearts) by the NDP Group.
- We featured chocolate covered, reindeer-shaped pineapple adorned arrangements in our holiday Reindeer Sleigh Ride collection this winter and a new, festive red keepsake sleigh container!
So, what was your favorite Edible Arrangements® moment of 2013? Tell us in the comments below!